Friday, February 10, 2012

Last night I went to a Resolve Support group (Resolve is a national infertility organization). I'd gone during my last IVF cycle, and due to complications with my pregnancy, this was the first time I could go again. It was really nice to sit and chat with these other women. I did feel a bit guilty, as I was the only one there who has gotten pregnant and given birth. While I was there, I thought of all you wonderful ladies and how nice it would be to sit in a room together and just chat...as we all know so much about one another :-)

I've also got some ideas now to try for baby #2- with my last cycle, because I ovulated early and lost 4 eggs, my RE had made a promise if it didn't work to give us a cycle. Obviously it worked. But because we don't have any frosties, I am going to get the courage to ask for that free cycle. The worst he can do is say no. Another option mentioned was the mini IVF. One woman there got a package of 3 cycles for $8,500. I didn't make that many eggs anyway, so I figure it's something worth looking into. And I imagine not being on so much medication is less stress on the body. I just need to see if my RE would do it, or I need to find an Re in the Los Angeles area.

No comments:

Post a Comment