Monday, August 8, 2011

Some Amazing Responses to Our News:

Congratulations doesn't seem enough! How wonderful that your heart's desire is now a reality - I am so happy for you and your husband - Thank you for sharing your joy with all of us!! Hugs

Wow Jessica, I know it's been a long journey, that is amazing! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful, healthy baby! Congrats! :-)

Jessica, I could not be more excited for you! What wonderful, wonderful news!! Truly a blessing... xoxoxo

cant get over your birth dates, and the due date of the baby, so meant to be here for you both, xxxxx

B'sha'ah tovah, Jessica!

Jessica!!! I am so VERY happy for you and David!! thank you for sharing your joy with us. How wonderful!! All your patience and hard work has paid off BIG! Congratulations to you both. Enjoy. Much Love.

so so so happy for you and David!! am blessed to have you in my life and can't wait to follow Peanut's travels xxx

OMG OMG, MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! So excited for you!! I have been on that fertility rollercoaster for sure! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!!

Congrats cous thats amazing news!!!

I am ecstatic. Blessings to this baby.

So so happy for you both! We tried for many years before Abigail came so I know what you have gone through & what you are going through now. Congratulations!

Mazel tov!!! I am so incredibly happy for you! Hope you are feeling well!!

So beautiful, big congrats! our babies will be a month apart, we are blessed xxx

So touching!!!! Finally. Blessings to you both.

So happy for this announcement! What is your due date? I think a baby for your birthday is the best gift ever! ;)

woo hoo congrats to u both. May the months fly by till the safe delivery of your little bundle.

WOW! Congrats to my long time friend :)xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! since I've known you you have wanted to be a mommy!!! You will be an awesome mom!

So exciting Christine and I would love to attend your shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment