Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hopefully I am just anxious, but neither David nor I could find our baby girl's heartbeat with the Doppler. My friend Tamya(who also went through IVF and was two weeks behind me) lost her baby this week. It was heartbreaking. I called my OB, and he said we could either go to the ER or wait until 9am tomorrow. I'm too anxious to wait.

Two hours later...
Everything is okay. I was taken directly to the Women's Unit. They had a  lot of difficulty (and made me cry even more). It took them two different dopplers and a very long time, but they finally found her heattbeat. 

I wasn't that worried in the beginning of this pregnancy. But, after the hemmorhage, it's been non-stop worrying. I wish I could just sit back and enjoy my pregnancy. It's so hard to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment