Thursday, January 26, 2012


Beautiful Butterfly Nursery





I received the brown bear (with a puppy floral arrangement) when I was in the hospital. It's from two good friends of mine, Amber Shaffer-Farrell and Carole Jeremy Shaffer. The sweet Special Moments figurine from one of my closest friends, Heather Dowd. And the beautiful butterfly prop from my dear college friend, Lainie Gutterman.














Closet shelves complete with bunny bookends, books, stuffed animals, wedding photo of baby's mom and dad, sonogram photo, ballerina figurines from grandma's childhood, and baby bank.
My friend Cara Deutch Sperandeo gve Sadie the sweet Gund elephant (on the bottom shelf), and my Australian friend Elisha Gare gave Sadie the brown and black puppy (on the second shelf).
Because it wasbackordered, it took almost five months to arrive. Sadie's lavender shaggy raggy rug finally came on 01/26/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment