Wednesday, December 7, 2011


I'm in heaven right now! Thank you, Jen! — with Jennifer Mallery Whitcomb.


Post-partum mommy breakfast


*********************************************************************************

A wonderful part of day #21- calling the office of our reproductive endocrinologist (Dr. Richard Buyalos), speaking with my two favorite nurses (Trish and Terri), sharing the birth of Sadie, and thanking them for helping us. Then, receiving a warm message from Dr. Buyalos with congratulations and asking us to bring Sadie by for a visit once she is healthy. Hormones are still going strong :-)

It was so much food, and I couldn't finish it. But it was so worth it!
**********************************************************************************
Day # 21- The NICU says Sadie is doing well. She is receiving formula and IV, and she continues to breathe independently. They are giving her lots of hugs.

My PIC line will be removed today, and i will be able to shower. The short walks feel good, and it's hard to believe I've lost over 20 lbs. My blood pressure is high, so they are watching it closely.

If all goes well, I can go home tomorrow afternoon and see Sadie on Friday. I love hearing the other babies' cries on the Women's Unit.
*******************************************************************************
Lunch - Chicken and mushroom ravioli, asparagus, tomato soup, Martinelli's.
******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment