Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One final appointment with Dr. Buyalos

At my appointment today, I also had labs and the cervical sample done in preparation for the CVS exam. Dr. B said if all goes well, I should only have one more appointment with him. Then, I am able to transition to an OB/GYN. While this is wonderful news, I couldn't help but feel sad. David and I both adore Dr. B, and we wouldn't be where we are at without him. While they were taking my blood this morning, the nurse mentioned that this would be my last blood draw. I started to cry. The poor nurse thought she was hurting me! I had to joke with her and told her how sad I am about leaving Dr. B. One of my nurses, Trish, told me to be sure and stop by as my bump continues to grow and to bring my baby by the office after he/she is born. Of course I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment