Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sharing the news...

I finally shared the news with one of my closest friends (Talin). She was one of my bridesmaids and had moved to Pennsylvania about a year ago with her husband. Turns out she's 12 weeks pregnant! She said she'd been worried about me (she knew about all the infertility treatment) an that's why she hadn't shared her news yet. I couldn't ask for a sweeter nor more considerate friend. And, her baby is due on my birthday :-)

Anna: That is fantastic! And yay u have someone to be pregnant with :-) talin must have an awesome baby to be due on ur birthday :-) very happy for u sweets xxx
Cathy: That's great news! It's so nice to have a friend pregnant at the same time as you! I had a good friend pregnant at the same time as me with my first 2 but no one with Lacey. It was a little lonely lol And what a considerate friend to not share her happy news to spare your feelings ... Awwww !!!!!
Me: It's so different talking to someone who didn't have to go through infertility treatment. She's only had one ultrasound in 12 weeks! I was asking her about the baby's length and heart rate, and she wasn't sure. It must be nice to be so relaxed! I think I may have freaked her out a bit with all my questions!
Anna: Lol a friend told me she was pregnant (after holding off cos her sis in law had ivf so knows what its like and didn't wanna upset me) and her first scan was booked at 6 weeks and I said oh wow u will get to hear bubs heartbeat and she was like omg u know so much! And I was like I have no choice lol
Fara: what a wonderfull friend, wish mine were more like that,x
Lisa: that is so lovely, how exciting for you both, its lovely to have true friends xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment