Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I just realized that today is day 13 of bed rest. The past few mornings I've woken up to a purplish brown discharge. David seems to think it's a mix of old and new blood. I keep praying that it's old blood. The rest of the day, the discharge has been brown and sometimes clotty. I go back to my OB tomorrow. At my last appointment (on July 22), Dr. Nishiguchi seemed to think the clot would be resolved in a week. Let's hope so!

Time has passed very slowly for me. At the beginning of bed rest, I slept a lot. The dogs have been by my side and are great company. I do miss human contact and am feeling very isolated. David is at work all day. After the first few days, I knew he was beat. He recently joined a local poker league and has been going a few nights a week. I think it's been good for him, but I do miss him and don't care for so much time alone.

I've gotten into some new tv shows- "Millionare Matchmaker" on Bravo caught my attention and has been very entertaining. I've also been watching "Baby Stories" on TLC and movies on Lifetime.

Last Sunday, David and I went out to eat. He dropped me at the door to the restaurant, and I was seated right away. After dinner, he needed to grab a few things from Target. David dropped menofhe parked the car, and I had my first opportunity to sit and ride a motorized cart. David got a kick out of it; me- not so much. The cart was a pain to maneuver through the aisles. David was not allowed to take any photos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment