Thursday, July 14, 2011

Woke up to gushing blood. Hubby is taking me to the ER. Please pray for us.

My good friend Cathy wrote the following:
Praying hard for you Jess! Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen.

Looks like a hemmorhage between the uterine lining and placenta. Baby looks ok. Just waiting to find out the next step.They're going to admit me just to make sure. They'll repeat an ultrasound in the morning. my new OB came in to the ER to see me! I keep wondering if the CVS may have caused this. I'm scared shitless.

I had a repeat ultrasound about 3 hours ago. The ultrasound tech would not tell me anything. I told her I was scared beyond belief, and she said they're not allowed to say anything and I'd have to wait for the doctor. Hubby came for a while and then went back to work. I had a few friends stop by, which was nice. I forgot to mention that at 2am I vomited all over myself. They couldn't give me anything until around 9am today. After hubby came, I took a nap. When I woke up, the nurse said they are sending me home tonight. The bleeding has subsided, but I'm still so scared :-(

So here's the official term of what I have- subchorionic hemorrhage. I started reading on pregnancy sites and am now even more scared. There was a lady who also developed it a week after cvs, bleeding had subsided, and she lost the baby at 18 weeks. I feel like there is no end in sight here. I am making a promise to G-d to be a much better person. This is beyond painful.


http://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml 









Balloons from my friends Robert and Lora.


From my lovely boss at the hospital.


My favorite candy from my friend Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment