Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just went to the bathroom and saw brown blood. I had the same thing a week ago after the CVS procedure, but that only lasted for 2-3 days. Now I'm scared something is wrong. I'm 12w 5 d. I'm not supposed to start with my regular OB untl next Wednesday. I called his office and am waiting for him to call me back. Before the CVS procedure, I never had any bleeding. 
Jane: Can you call the RE you were using before your regular OB? I always read that spotting is so common but I know I'd freak too! My best friend who is about 19 weeks now had some bleeding a few weeks ago and went to urgent care and all was ok!        
Me: I'm on hold with my RE's office right now..RE is out of town, but one of his partners will see me.                                                                                                                                                         
Charlotte: Jess I hope everything is ok. Brown blood is old blood. So it may be from the procedure still. Are you having any cramping? I think you should sit down with your feet up. Keep us posted for sure. xxxx                                                                                                                                         
Jeri: what did the RE say?                                                                                                                  
Kate: Any news?                                                                                                                                     
Me: Just got to REs office. He's a hour drive from work.                                                                
Nikki: Jess, I heard brown blood is old blood too. Thinking positive loving vibes for ya princess xxxxxx                                                                                                                                             
Charlotte:  Any news Jess ??? I'm so worried about you ... Wish I was closer so I could help you out.                                          
Me: Thank you ladies. I felt like you were all there holding my hand. Baby is okay! He said if it turns red then to come back in. On my way home to take a nap with my dogs and put my feet up :-)                                                                    
Charlotte: That's great news Jessica :) You should buy a Doppler so you can listen to the baby ... I hope you get a good rest.  
Jeri: glad to hear the good news                                                                                                                      
Lisa:  thats great, you get your feet up xxxx                                                                                                
Susan:That is great news you need to put your feet up with a cuppa and a bit of choc and some good pampering xxx           
Nikki:Did you hear the "waaahhhhoooo" coming from down under?? So happy Jess!!!!                                            
Carolyn:Fantastic news xxx 
Ann; thats great hun, pleased for u , u take it easy xx 
Me: I keep telling myself to get a Doppler! I just want to be able to relax and not have anything to worry about. But, I guess that's difficult with IVF! 
Susan: Anyone who has had a hard time getting pregnant is the same my friend just had a baby and she was the same but between the girls on this group from around the world we have the most hours covered xxxx 
Jane:  Oh Jess so glad to hear all is well. I hope we are able to relax and enjoy at some point!
Cathy:I'm glad everything is good Jess! I know it's hard, but try to keep busy without being physically busy! LOL! rest up! 
Jani: Phew!!!! Rest well 
Charlotte: Jess order a Doppler off eBay ... They have good deals and better ones than you can buy at babies r us ... I think it'll help put your mind at ease ;) Soon you'll feel the baby move and that too will help. Although I became paranoid when the baby wasn't moving so there's also a catch to that too!!
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment