Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday, I posted on my support group that at 12 weeks pregnant I'm still anxious. I wish it would get easier. With every milestone (increasing beta, first ultrasound) achieved, I still worry about the next one. My comfort has been the girls in my IVF support group. Whether it's just listening, giving opinions, cheering me on, they have always been by my side through this journey. Corny, but so true :-)

A friend from my group responded:
Jessica you'll be all right, I did the same thing. At every ultrasound the lady asked why I was so worried, she asked if I had been bleeding. No everything has been fine, but I just want to see that heartbeat. It gets MUCH easier when you feel the baby move, my worries have really eased up, it wont be long to go for you now until your little belly camper starts pounding from within. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment