Friday, July 22, 2011

Today was a better day for me. 8 days down, and 7 days to go... My friend picked me up and dropped me off for my ob appt (David met me there). The clot has gone down in size. I still have intermittent brown blood. On the way home, David took me to Fridays (dropped me at the restaurant while he found parking). 
It was so good to get out. Then we stopped by blockbuster, and I rented a bunch of movies. I couldn't help but ask the clerk if they give a bed rest discount. He was very sincere when he said, "I'm sorry". I've had some intermittent cramping. OB said not to worry as long as it's low (could be my uterus adjusting), but to worry if it's higher or contractions. I stepped outside tonight with hubby and the dogs for a few minutes, and got cramping. I have no way of knowing what a contraction is, as this is my first pregnancy. 
I did step out earlier today and laid at our condo's pool for 45 minutes. Now I worry that I shouldn't have done that and what if I caused harm. Hubby's aunt called tonight and gently reminded me that I'm in a high-risk pregnancy and to be very careful. I wish this constant worry and anxiety would subside.

No comments:

Post a Comment