Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anxiously waiting for the first ultrasound

Feeling like a nervous Nelly..lol. 1st ultrasound isn't for 3 more days (on Friday at 9:45 am), and I continue to worry. What if there is no heartbeat? I keep telling myself that I wouldn't have all this heartburn and wouldn't be going to the bathroom so much, but wouldn't all of that still happen without a heartbeat? It's been such a long and hard journey..so scared ;-(
 
One of my IVF friends replied:
Jessica with an ivf baby you worry more. I think cuz you can't just get pregnant again. It's so much more to get pregnant. So I think we worry more than normal. But just try to breath and enjoy your pregnancy!!! You don't want to worry the whole pregnancy! You should order a fetal Doppler so you can listen to the heartbeat when it's time! Good luck (;

No comments:

Post a Comment