Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bed rest- May 5th- 8th

For the three + days of bed rest, I decided keeping my mind busy would be the best way to pass the time.  Rather than feel cooped up in the bedroom, I set up the living room couch with lots of comfortable pillows (I even put some under my legs and behind my back). A few days prior to transfer, I ordered Carolyn and Sean Savage's book, "Inconceivable". It arrived a day before my transfer. I had watched the Savage's story on Dateline. What better time to read their book than during bed rest? The Savages have three children (two teenage boys and a girl toddler). When they went in for their FET, another couple's embryos were transferred into Carolyn. The book is a must-read. Yes, it brought on tears, but was so inspiring.


I alternated between reading "Inconceivable", magazines, and watching sappy Lifetime movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment