Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick update- my OB said the pneumonia actually caused the membranes to rupture. While I appreciate phone calls and would love visitors, I can not talk. I'm on oxygen, and my breathing is very poor. They initially hoped to reach 36 weeks, and that goal has changed to 34 weeks. Because of my poor breathing, they are considering moving me to ICU and intubating me. I pray we dont reach that point and that they can get my breathing under control. Baby's amniotic fluid this morning was a 13 out of 15, which is good.


My friend Shandra was due one day before me (on 1/20) and had her water completely break yesterday (11/19/11).  Please pray that they can prolong her labor in time for her to receive the steroid shots (which will help her son's lungs).


Baby Brettyn. 3 lbs 10 oz. Born Nov. 20th @ 148 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment