Thursday, November 10, 2011

Double baby appointments today. I saw both my perinatologist (Dr. Samadi) and OB/GYN (Dr. Nishiguchi). I'm allowed to go back to work on Monday, but OB wants me to get a blood pressure cuff and monitor myself. Because of the swelling, Dr. Samadi discussed the risk of blood clots. I'm to call  if I have any pain in my legs. Dr. Nishiguchi mentioned concern that there was protein in my urine and that I'm still having headaches (headaches are another possible sign of toxemia).

I'm bummed that I'm now not allowed to travel- not even by car. We'd planned to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving (even bought show tickets for "Jersey Boys"). We were looking forward to seeing my friend Janelle and her hubby again :-(. Despite the bumps along the way, I am grateful.

29 weeks 5 days. Sadie Rose weighs 3 lbs and 2 ounces. HR was 140 bpm.





Dr. Samadi (our perinatologist), and he made us this cd with pics.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment