Thursday, November 17, 2011

Please keep us in your prayers. My water broke very early this morning.
***
Quick update: I'm on an IV drip and had both steroid injections and antibiotics. My OB is hoping to keep Sadie in for at least 5 more weeks. Henry Mayo will be my new home away from home.
***
Please keep my friend Jessica Held Rome in your thoughts and prayers. She is 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a baby girl, Sadie Rose, and her water broke early this morning! Shes not due until Jan 21st! Praying for you guys Jess!!! ♥
Please pray for my friend Jessica Held Rome. Her waters broke this morning--it's a little too early for her baby (almost 31w).

Jessica, I am praying so hard for u.....u have no idea! I hope with everything in me u and the baby are ok and healthy. If u ever want or need to talk, please message me. I know how scary it is to have this happen. Please keep me posted. You're gonna be such a wonderful mom to Sadie. I'll be thinking of u day and night. Wish I could give u a big hug! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment