Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beautiful Baby Shower
11/12/2011

My husband's Aunt Joyce and my friend Lora both hosted my baby shower. It was a beautiful day to be showered with so much love.












Lora made this amazing diaper cake.                            Aunt Joyce & I

David & Aunt Joyce                                            The tutu Lora had custom made.




                                                             Connie & Tammy

Lora starting the games.

Shauna & Jenn                                                The Vegas- Juan, Maria, & Ana

                                                                                                 Shannon & Shauna





                                                                                Kay


     Beautiful gift from Shauna.                                                                       


                         David & I

No comments:

Post a Comment