Saturday, November 26, 2011

David picked up paint swatches today. Sadie's room will be Purple Surf.


I've realized some days will be rougher than others. Sadie's amniotic fluid went down to 6.5 this morning. I've been doing the exercises the physical therapist gave me and was able to just take a shower on my own. I had to give up trying to untangle the knots in my hair, which I am okay with. From not sleeping for so many days, my nights and days are now mixed up. But, at least I am now able to re...st. One of my OB's came by this morning (Dr. Izu) and told me I'm an inspiration. I told him thank you, but he has not witnessed my meltdowns. David is working hard getting our house ready and parenting three upset dogs who have all started to act out in their own way. Nothing means more to David and I than the friendship and love we've received. We are grateful for many wonderful friends, especially our second family here in California.




Listening to your heart beat (much like the sound of galloping horses) calms a nervous mommy late at night. We love you!

Only 8 more weeks to go
This week my baby girl weighs in at a whopping 4 lbs & 17 inches. The more my baby girl grows (and grows), the tighter her womb-studio space, restricting her mobility & causing a noticeable decline in movement... which means I'll soon be feeling less kicks and jabs. TWO MONTHS TILL MY BABY GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment